Saturday, May 26, 2012

TRAVEL: TAMBARON BEACH RESORT, Bulalacao, Oriental Mindoro, Philippines

TRAVEL
TAMBARON BEACH RESORT
Bulalacao, Oriental Mindoro, Philippines



30mins boatride from bulalacao pier to the island















still undergoing some upgrading...


fresh fruits right off their backyard...



























different settings from my cam
















tibok tibo (resort's specialty)





rooms don't have aircon but manageable...

white sand, blue-green waters, banquet of food
TRAVEL now!

...
chen

1 comment:

  1. Hi,


    Recently I came across some great articles on your site. The other day, I was discussing (http://flyinstyledaily.blogspot.in/2012/05/travel-tambaron-beach-resort-bulalacao.html ) with my colleagues and they suggested I submit an article of my own. Your site is just perfect for what I have written! Would it be ok to submit the article? It is free of charge, of course!

    Let me know what you think
    Contact me at john26anderson@gmail.com

    Regards,
    John Anderson

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...